Privacy Statement: Before, During, and After a Contract
Client Privacy and Data Collection Policies
Sharing Confidential Data
We don’t share confidential information received from clients or their organization.
During the proposal development phase, we will not communicate any information with anyone, and will sign a non-disclosure agreement should it be requested. Please note that we are not a proposal writing firm and are available for proposal consultation at a hourly rate.
If someone contacts us regarding research results or program outcomes, we refer that person directly to our organizational contact of record.
We follow the ethical principles and professional standards of the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Educational Research Association (AERA), the American Evaluation Association (AEA), and the National Council Measurement in Education (NCME) in handling personal information collected during the project.
When called upon we will collect data on our web site or will collect it using other on-line options.
Data Collected At This Web Site
We do not collect personally identifiable data such as your name, address, or e-mail address during visits to this Web site. Personal data is only collected with your full knowledge and permission. Our Web server recognizes your Internet service provider, a referrer’s domain name, an IP address, and the identity of the Internet browser being used. This non-personal information helps KR&E to determine the total number of visits to the Web site and to each individual page.
On-line Survey Participants
Additionally, the following guiding principles are used at this Web Site:
1. All information collected will be used for purposes described in the survey and described in this Statement.
2. We do not sell or release individual names or other personal information to anyone for advertising or marketing purposes.
3. Steps are taken to protect the security and the integrity of the data collected at this Web Site.
4. We do not use what is commonly known as “cookies” at this Web Site.
5. For some projects, we may collect e-mail addresses in order to contact participants in the case of winning a sweepstake drawing or other incentive used in a survey project.
6. Individuals can opt in or opt out of the survey process at any time.
Choice: Opt In or Opt Out
Individuals who no longer want to participate in an on-line survey project can unsubscribe by e-mailing us. Once the email has been received, the participant will be deleted from the database. To opt out, please click here.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
When the Privacy Statement has been updated, the date of the change will be noted. Please review this Privacy Statement to stay informed and learn how KR&E is working to protect all information we collect. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please use the contact link found at this site.